Autofinity works closely with its manufacturing clients to create a highly tailored, peerless vehicle sales and stock management solution which fully integrates with their existing processes and systems.
Using a combination of clever software and personal back-office support, Autofinity offers a service which connects departments and third parties to create fully streamlined remarketing, wholesale and retail sales operations.
This includes stock control across the supply chain, a bespoke front-end vehicle locator to facilitate new and used car sales, full reporting on stock and sales, brand control over images and video, and a feed service which expands online reach for maximum sales.
Stock management software
Our stock management software is central to the Autofinity Remarketing solution. It allows maintenance and editing of manufacturer vehicle stock, and the management of advertising and sales of wholesale vehicles to retailers. Retailers can use the system to access advertised stock and also to manage their own vehicle stock which can be integrated with the vehicle locator software.
Wholesale stock & sales management
Here are a few key features of our wholesale stock management and sales tool.
- Import available stock from manufacturer or manufacturer supplier
- Manage retailer credit
- Integration with manufacturer or manufacturer supplier IMS
- Reporting across a range of retail and trade data
- Purchase option for retailers
- Retailer group users can purchase on behalf of their network and share vehicle packs within a group
- Option for retailers to purchase through online bidding, via closed auction system
- Retailers can purchase grouped stock as a single purchase
- Tracks retailer activity against manufacturer-set goals
- Integration of stock with Showroom AVL
- Export of daily sales results
- Back-office support includes subscription management and management of retailer data
Retail software for your website
Our vehicle locator software is flexible and can be tailored to a client’s requirements.
It’s perfect for Approved Used programmes as well as internal sales and showroom customer experience.
- We can design and build a full website or integrate with an existing website
- Responsive to a range of devices
- Stock search and filtering based on a range of criteria
- Lead generation capabilities including contact forms, test drive bookings and reservations
- Call tracking
- Vehicle sharing via SMS, email and social media
- Retailer location and contact information on hand
- Accommodates photos and video
- In stock alerts
- Displays similar vehicles the customer may be interested in
- Can integrate with CRM for lead management
- Allows the customer to print vehicle details, compare vehicle specs, save vehicles to favourites, view extensive vehicle description and technical specification.
- Allows for sales promotion events
- Additional services include searchable stock lists, stock counts per model and ability to create a car of the week.
- Search engine friendly pages, navigation, URLs and product descriptions
- Activity tracking including visitors to the website and vehicle views
iQC – image quality control
We work with the manufacturer to create a set of vehicle image standards which are used to quality check images submitted by retailers for sales listings.
Images and video can be submitted via our management system, are checked and then approved or rejected. Where possible we work with retailers to help them achieve the correct brand standards. Full reporting is provided to give insight on QC rates, rejections and issues.
Feeds – extend your sales reach
Our Feeds service exports your vehicle data, including images, automatically to a pre-determined selection of retail channels and listing sites. We can deliver vehicle data several times daily to all the major retail sites including Auto Trader, AA Cars, RAC Cars, Motors.co.uk, ebay, Inchcape, are more.
Back office support
All our systems come with comprehensive back office support services. This includes 24/7 systems monitoring, subscription and user management, data management, reporting, help files and user guidance, and personal account management.