For independent retail groups, stock management and sales processes can be complex, particularly when handling a variety of vehicle makes. Autofinity’s solution for retailers aims to streamline these processes, create a more efficient flow of data between systems and retail locations, and ultimately to help increase vehicle sales.
Managing Stock Efficiently
Our stock management software has many great features including:
- Add and edit vehicles
- Move stock between retailers within the group
- Seamless integration with your sales website
- Import of images and video
- Extensive reporting capabilities
- Management of group structure and permissions
- Management and local print of POS and marketing materials
- Back-office support service
Vehicle Search Functionality that Sells
We can build you a brand new website around our vehicle locator software, or integrate our vehicle locator into your existing website.
- Fully client-branded vehicle locator software
- Software can be tailored to retailer requirements
- Apply rules to stock that appears on the site
- SEO support to create visibility and build search authority
- Stock counts for each model
- Alerts and social media integration
- Supports images and video
- Supports warranty information where appropriate
- Facilities to book test drives, reserve vehicles, create favourites lists
- Call tracking and integration with CRM
- Incorporate sales promotions
- Reporting and analytics on visitors and user activity
Extend your reach to multiple listing sites
With our Feeds service, you could be showcasing your vehicles for sale on multiple retail channels at the same time, expanding your pool of potential buyers.
The data feed can include images, and can be delivered with all eligible stock or tailored with stock appropriate for the destination channel.
Maintain control over your vehicle images
With multiple retail sites uploading new vehicles to your systems, maintain control over details like image quality can be challenging. But images are key to projecting the right image of your business to customers and to selling your vehicles.
Our service makes it simple to catch images that you wouldn’t want to have appearing on your website, returning them to the retail location and advising staff on how to make improvements. To facilitate this, we can assist in putting together a set of guidelines for your retailers to follow, and which our team uses to check every image against.
Reduce repair costs at your service centres
If your retail locations also have service/repair centres, our Parts marketplace could be right up your street.
The marketplace enables repair centres to sell any surplus new parts that are sitting unused in storage. This creates a way to free up space for new stock and generate some revenue from parts that may otherwise be scrapped. Parts are sold to other repairers rather than the general public, ensuring a safe environment for trading.
Even if you have no parts to sell, as a buyer you will have access to low cost new parts stock from repairers across the country and also quality recycled parts from our trusted suppliers. This offers the potential to significantly reduce the cost of some repairs, benefiting both your business and your customers.