Suppliers who carry their own stock of new OE parts and have a surplus of unwanted parts sitting in storage could be generating extra revenue for the business by selling these parts in our repairer marketplace.
We have a nationwide network of repairers sourcing their parts through our platform. Why not become a new parts supplier?
- Free up valuable storage space
- Generate additional revenue
- Central payments and invoicing reduces risk
- Closed network builds trust between buyer and seller
How it works
As a supplier, it’s easy to sell your parts online using our automated system, here’s how it works:
- A buyer chooses from a selection of parts listed against a vehicle
- If they choose one of your parts, a request will be logged in your supplier account and emailed to your nominated email account
- You accept or reject the request. An acceptance sends a provisional offer with confirmation the part is in stock.
- The buyer is notified of all offers. If they choose to purchase your part, an order is created and the part reserved
- Arrange delivery of the part to the buyer
- Payment is organised through Autofinity to ensure you are recompensed appropriately and in a timely manner.