When developing products, our primary aim is always to reduce costs within the vehicle lifecycle for our clients and their customers. Our technology-driven solutions have the additional benefit for insurance providers of increasing customer retention.
Our solutions enable insurance providers to:
- Offer policyholders more choice
- Keep customer vehicles on the road or get them back on the road quickly
- Reduce the cost of motor claims.
Increase customer satisfaction in a total loss scenario
Benefits for you
- Hold onto customers’ business
- Reinforces settlement valuations
- Saves you money on hire vehicles
- Increases customer satisfaction
- Provides more choice after a total loss
- Simple vehicle replacement purchase
- Reassurance of their vehicle’s value
- Avoids a lengthy settlement process
Reduce the cost of fleet motor claims
Roadside incident reporting
Proactive solutions to increase the number of claims reported from the scene
Reliable vehicle repairs
Accident repair network with expertise in personal and commercial vehicles
White label or outsourced
Either way, we can smoothly integrate with your systems and processes
24/7/365 FNOL support
Enables drivers to report the details of an incident anytime, anywhere
Uninsured loss recovery
Recovers incident expenses from the ‘at-fault’ insurance provider
Bespoke incident solutions
A full understanding of each fleet means we can identify & address specific needs
Third Party Intervention
Provision of claim services to the third party that reduce and control costs
Vehicle recovery & storage
Ensures each vehicle is retrieved and taken care of following an accident
Best in class software
Get in-depth visibility of an incident and a wealth of management information
Total loss management
Keeping more vehicles on the road by lowering repair costs
Too few insurance providers are focused on total loss avoidance, instead looking for cost savings through chipping away at repair times or simply avoiding repairs altogether.
However, working to avoid total losses benefits insurance providers in two ways:
- It keeps vehicles on the road and avoids ending an insurance policy, which causes a customer to review their cover and find insurance elsewhere
- It reduces the cost of hire vehicles and time spent managing a claim during the settlement process.
Introducing Autofinity Parts
Even with the increasing cost of repairing modern vehicles, we believe that by managing the cost of parts, many more would be eligible for repair instead of being written-off.
Parts is a marketplace platform where repairers can buy new and recycled OE parts at reduced prices, and if they have a surplus stock of new parts they can sell them on. Suppliers are vetted to ensure that parts sold meet the requirements of insurance companies and manufacturer warranties.
Finder is also integral to our total loss management solution, for the cases where a vehicle cannot be saved.