Whether your motor fleet transports people, goods or services, we can tailor our incident management solution to fit your business needs. While our Assist service is comprehensive, our focus is on what really matters to our clients: assisting drivers at the scene of an incident, ensuring claims costs are kept under control and getting drivers back on the road as quickly as possible.
Managing a motor incident efficiently
We understand that every motor fleet’s challenges and requirements are different, however reducing incident costs and increasing efficiency is a common goal we can all work towards. Autofinity works in partnership with new clients to identify incident management requirements from the outset, enabling us to build a truly bespoke solution based on our technology and experience.
When an incident occurs, fleet managers need to know that the situation will be handled professionally and quickly. Our service offers:
- On scene assistance and support for the driver
- Simple and quick first notification of loss process, encouraging drivers to report at the scene
- Swift vehicle recovery if required
- Third party intervention following At Fault incidents, keeping third party claims costs down.
What Assist offers
Roadside incident reporting
Reliable vehicle repairs
White label or outsourced
24/7/365 FNOL support
Uninsured loss recovery
Bespoke incident solutions
Third Party Intervention
Vehicle recovery and storage
Best in class software
Getting your vehicle back in service
When one of your vehicles is taken out of action it’s important to get it roadworthy again as soon as possible. Assist can provide:
- Recovery to a member of our nationwide repair network
- Accident repair centres covering various vehicle types
- Liaison with your insurance provider
- The repair cycle is fully managed by our team and within agreed SLAs
- Courtesy vehicle provided for the duration of repairs
- Our repairer network uses the Autofinity Parts marketplace to source low cost recycled and new vehicle parts, keeping repair costs down.
For motor fleets with one or more repair centres, becoming a Parts member offers the opportunity to significantly reduce the cost of repairing your vehicles.
Replacing your vehicle if it is written off
Following an incident, if one of your vehicles has been classed as a total loss, we have a unique solution to help you get your fleet back up to capacity.
Finder is a vehicle locator system developed for the motor insurance claims sector. It provides a really simple and fast way to locate and purchase an equivalent replacement vehicle.
The user can search thousands of cars and vans based on the criteria of the damaged vehicle. If you are insured through a broker or with an insurance company, Finder can provide evidence of the value of your vehicle to speed up the settlement process.
The system can be used by self-insured fleets, or by our Assist team on a fleet’s behalf as part of our incident management service. It’s also a useful service to provide for third parties involved in a claim.